Registration for Divorce Certificate
- Both parties mutually agree to register for divorce
- Both parties need to present Divorce Agreement
- An original and a copy of the passport
- An original and a copy of Thai National ID Card
- A copy of Thai House Registration
- An original Married certificate
- A copy of Thai ID and the passport of two witnesses
- For non-Thai national, a copy of passport or a copy of driver license is required.
How to submit the application
- Make an appointment through the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Sydney’s website. Please click, for making an appointment.
- Both parties must be presented to the registrar at the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Sydney.
- Two witnesses must also be presented during the lodgment of the application with their Thai National ID Card and Passport together with a copy.
- There are no fees to register for Thai Divorce Certificate unless a party would like to request for an extra copy of Divorce certificate which costs $25 AUD per copy.
Monday to Friday
Morning 9.30 am–12.30 pm
Afternoon 2.00 pm–4.30 pm
*Except public holidays (For additional information about Official public holidays, please click here)
For further enquiry, please send an email to email@example.com