20 Sep 2019
1. The child’s original Australian Birth Certificate must be authenticated by The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Please contact 1300 935 260 to book an appointment with DFAT for authentication service.
For further information, please click here.
2. Prepare the following documents
- Fill out the child’s given name and surname in English (as appeared in the Australian Birth
Certificate) and in Thai (as they are pronounced in English).
- If the parents are not sure of the spelling of the child’s name, please contact us via email:
- If the father or mother is not a Thai citizen, his/her name has to spell in Thai.
3. Submit all the required documents to the Royal Thai Consulate-General Office
4. If you wish to apply for an e-passport for your child on the same day, please make an appointment at email@example.com (Applying for an e-passport, the child, father and mother are required in person)
Monday to Friday
Morning 9.30 am–12.30 pm
Afternoon 2.00 pm–4.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday, closed
*Except public holidays (For additional information about Official public holidays, please click here)
For further inquiry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org