1. The child’s original Australian Birth Certificate must be authenticated by The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Please click here to book an appointment with DFAT for authentication service.
2. Prepare the following documents
- Fill out the child’s given name and surname in English (as appeared in the Australian Birth
Certificate) and in Thai (as they are pronounced in English).
- If the parents are not sure of the spelling of the child’s name, please contact us via email:
- If the father or mother is not a Thai citizen, his/her name has to spell in Thai.
4. The officer will contact you by email within 3 business days for the collection appointment.
For further inquiry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hour: Monday – Friday between 09.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00
Services hour: Monday – Friday between 09.30-13.00 and 14.00-16.00
Visa service hour: Monday- Friday between 9.30 - 12.30 only
Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays Closed
Phone (02) 9241 2542-3