Application for Thai Death Certificate
- A copy of the Thai passport, a copy of the Thai National ID card, or a copy of the house registration of the deceased.
- Original Death Certificate and a copy of Death Certificate issued by an Australian Authority and must be signed by Justice of Peace (JP).
- A copy of the passport or a copy of the Thai National ID card of the person reporting the death.
- There is no fee to register for a Thai Death Certificate
Applying for Death Certificate
- Download and complete Death Certificate Form
- Fill out the deceased’s given name and surname in Thai and in English as appeared in the passport or Thai national ID card of the deceased.
- Submit all the required documents to the Royal Thai Consulate-General Office.
*In case of submitting an application by Mail, please send all required documents to:
Royal Thai Consulate-General, Sydney, Australia
Level 8, 131 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
You must also provide a self-addressed return envelope (registered envelope recommended) for the return of documents.
Monday to Friday
Morning 9.30 am–12.30 pm
Afternoon 2.00 pm–4.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday, closed
*Except public holidays (For additional information about Official public holidays, please click here)
For further inquiry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org