Application for Thai Death Certificate
- An original and a copy of the Death Certificate which is authenticated by DFAT. Please Click here to book an appointment.
- A copy of the passport or a copy of the Thai National ID card of the person reporting the death. The notifying person must be
- One of the parents or legal guardian.
- Spouse of the deceased.
- Descendant of the deceased.
- Any person holding the legal letter of consent from 1, 2, or 3.e person reporting the death.
- There is no fee to register for a Thai Death Certificate
Applying for Death Certificate
- Download and complete Death Certificate Form
- Fill out the deceased’s given name and surname in Thai and in English as appeared in the passport or Thai national ID card of the deceased.
- Submit all the required documents to the Royal Thai Consulate-General Office.
Monday to Friday
Morning 9.30 am–12.30 pm
Afternoon 2.00 pm–4.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday, closed
*Except public holidays
For further inquiry, please send an email to email@example.com